CSUN provides support for faculty and students who participate in the myCSUNtablet initiative. Students and faculty can contact the IT Help Center with questions.
- iPad - Setup Information for Faculty and Advisors
- iPad - Setup Information for Students
- iPad - Setting Up Email Accounts
- iPad - Email Password Update from a Mobile Device
- iPad - Accessing CSUN's Encrypted Wireless Network
- iPad - Using Respondus LockDown Browser Quiz for Students
- iPad - Setting up Respondus LockDown Browser Quiz for Faculty
- Teaching untethered using AirServer
- Faculty Workshops & Training Information
Apple’s iPad Essentials website provides information on a number of topics, including iPad basics, troubleshooting, and iPad Internet connectivity. Faculty and students can also contact Apple for support. Go to Apple's iPad technical support website for information on using and troubleshooting your device.
Storing Your Files and myCSUNbox
Use myCSUNbox to store academic coursework and collaborate with others. Watch the tutorial on setting up myCSUNbox and then go to mycsun.box.com and sign in with your user ID and password. Once you have established a myCSUNbox account, you can download and log into the Box app for iPad and iPhone.
Access an array of online tutorials for the iPad at lynda.csun.edu. Sign in with your user ID and password and search "iPad" for a list of tutorials that can be used for the myCSUNtablet initiative.