This guide provides setup instructions to connect to CSUN’s encrypted wireless network (EduRoam). The benefit of connecting to the ‘eduroam’ network is the ability to access the Internet at other participating institutions by using your CSUN email address and password.
iPad EduRoam Setup
- To begin the set up process, please verify that Wi-Fi is enabled.
- From the Settings icon, select Wi-Fi.
- In the Choose a Network list, select eduroam.
- In the Username field, enter your CSUN email address followed by your portal Password and select the Join button.
- In the Certificate window, select the Accept button.
Note: If the connection is successful, a checkmark displays next to the selected network indicating you are connected.