Do you need academic advisement to plan your next semester or ensure you are on the right path towards graduation? Call of visit our office today!
Student Services Center/EOP Satellite (SSC/EOP)
- Location: Jacaranda Hall, Room 1501 (1st floor)
- Office Number: (818) 677-2191
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Student Advisement Requirements
- All College of Engineering and Computer Science students are required to seek advisement prior to registration.
- This is the time to spend with your advisor to ensure you are on track with your educational goals and planning a realistic schedule for the following semester.
- Your academic advisor can also answer many other types of questions that you may have or refer you to the appropriate resource (list of advisors provided below)
Which students do we Advise?
- I am a First-Time Freshmen
- I am a Continuing Student who is enrolled in 100 and/or 200 level courses in your major (if in 300 level & higher must contact their department. Numbers are listed at the end)
- I am an EOP Student
- I am on Academic Probation
- I am Academically Disqualified
- I am enrolled in Junior-level major courses (300-level major courses)
How to prepare for your advisement appointment.
Who is your Academic Advisor?
GRETA POLITE | email@example.com
-- Mechanical Engineering
-- Engineering Management
-- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Computer Science and Comp. Information Technology
Jacaranda Hall 4503 | (818) 677-3398
- Civil Engineering and Construction Management
Jacaranda Hall 4507 | (818) 677-2166
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
Jacaranda Hall 4509 | (818) 677-2190
- Manufacturing Systems Engr. and Engr. Management
Jacaranda Hall 4510 | (818) 677-2167
- Mechanical Engineering
Jacaranda Hall 4513 | (818) 677-2187