COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the coronavirus, a payment will not be required until we can confirm classes will officially be taking place during the summer. Once SAEP has been determines it will run for 2020, you will be notified and given one week to make a full payment to ensure your student’s spot in the chosen class(es). Until further notice, we will only need the following to hold your spot in our program:
- Complete Online Registration Form
- Turn in Medical Release Forms
Download, print, SIGN and return the Release Form. You may scan it and email to or mail it (click here for address). Fax is no longer available.
Medical Release Form:
- Enrichment, Elective, and Academic Medical Release Form: download
- Robotics Camp Medical Release Form: download
- Culinary Camp Medical Release Form: download
- 3D Printing Camp Medical Release Form: download
PLEASE NOTE - RELEASE FORM NEEDS TO BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION. IF YOU REGISTER AND PAY FOR AN ENRICHMENT CLASS AND IT FILLS OR CLOSES BEFORE WE RECEIVE YOUR RELEASE FORM, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO CHOSE AN ALTERNATE ENRICHMENT CLASS. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
To apply, follow these steps:
- Submit Scholarship Intent Form PART I (Due: NOW- DO NOT make a payment, this form will hold your spot without payment until May 21st, 2020 when Part II is due.)
- Submit Scholarship Application PART II (Due: May 21, 2020)