COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the coronavirus, a payment will not be required until we can confirm classes will officially be taking place during the summer. Once SAEP has been determines it will run for 2020, you will be notified and given one week to make a full payment to ensure your student’s spot in the chosen class(es).
There is no fee reduction for the Enrichment, nor Academic year-long programs.
- $750 - Enrichment Program (Grades 6-9)
- $850 - Academic or Elective Program (Grades 9-12)
- 10th - 12th graders may choose to take one Elective period for $400.
- $250- Ad-Venture - extends the day until 2:00 p.m. (Grades 6-9)
- Scholarships: Find application process here.
- Enrichment computer classes (lab fee): $35
- Enrichment Science classes: $35
- Enrichment Robotics classes (materials): $60
- Enrichment Culinary class (materials): $60
- Enrichment Visual and Performing Arts classes (except Musical Theater= $60): $25
- Enrichment sports classes: $25
- Enrichment chess classes: $25
- All foreign language classes (field trip): $25
- Academic Science classes (lab materials): $70
- Academic Math classes (book): $25
- Elective SAT Class (book- only one charge): $25
New registrations and payments postmarked and/or received after Monday, June 10th, 2020 will accrue a $50 late fee.
Change of Class Fee:
If for any reason your child needs to change classes, there will be a $25 fee for each change made starting on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
If we are notified of your need to cancel
- On or before Friday, June 5, 2020: 90% refund
- Between Saturday, June 6 – Tuesday, June 16, 2020: 50% refund
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020 and after: No refund available
(Refunds are on tuition and class fees only. Processing fee is not included in the refund terms above.)