Strength United is honored to be an important part of making the world a safer place for all. Our work prevents sexual and domestic violence and provides healing and support for those who have survived such violence. We aim to take a traumatic event in an individual or family’s life and turn it into a point of strength.
Our strength comes from you. As a non-profit agency, we are dependent on grants, volunteers, corporate support, and individual donations to do this vital work, which touched 15,000 people last year. With a donation, you unite with us in this effort and enable us to help even more people.
Contributions of all levels are appreciated. No amount is too small to make a difference.
Your contribution of
- $25 purchases art supplies for play therapy sessions for a child victim of sexual assault.
- $50 pays for an accompaniment from the center’s 24/7 Abuse Response Team.
- $125 provides a night of emergency transitional shelter for a family fleeing domestic violence.
- $500 dollars sends a sexually abused child to summer camp for a week.
- $1000 funds 8 weeks of parent education and support programming for a family who has recently adopted a previously maltreated child.
To learn more about how you or your company can partner with Strength United, contact Stephanie Molen, Associate Director.
To learn more about giving opportunities, please contact Nicole Roberts, in our development department.