Special Education Advocate Cindy Rodas of the Alliance for Children’s Rights will present this informative and empowering training.
- Education Rights
- Identifying disabilities or delays in your child
- The rights of you and your children under the IDEA (Federal Special Education Law)
- How to advocate for an Individualized Family Support Plan (IFSP) or Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Placement and service options for your child with an IFSP or IEP
- What you can do if you don’t agree with your child’s plan
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by January 15, 2014 to
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91330
Juniper Hall (JH) Room 1131
Parking on campus is $6.