Online access to accommodations and services
Students registered with the Disability Resources and Educational Services office have access to the Web-based Student Access and Accommodation System (SAAS). SAAS is used to manage the alternative testing process and to request academic accommodations, support services, and alternative testing. Log in to SAAS here.
DRES and NCOD students with the approved accommodation of “Shared Notes” use the Student Access and Accommodation System (SAAS) to recruit and manage their notetakers online. Please visit our Accommodation Procedures site, under “Shared Notes” for more information.
If you have problems accessing SAAS, the issue may be your Web browser. Make sure you’re using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome.
Managing Your Exams in SAAS
Please contact your instructor as soon as possible to communicate how you will use your testing accommodation(s) and to confirm how your testing accommodations will be provided. Your accommodation(s) may be provided in the following ways:
- For online courses, your instructor will provide your testing accommodations for exams (quizzes, midterms, and final) online.
- For on-campus courses, your instructor or DRES will proctor the exams.
- If DRES is proctoring your exams, please follow these next steps:
- Contact DRES by phone or email to schedule exams.
- Schedule 5 days in advance to ensure compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
- Note: Exams will be proctored by appointment only.
Note: You and your course instructor may contact the DRES office at any time for assistance by calling (818) 677-2684 or via email email@example.com.
For more information regarding scheduling final exams, or to participate in a one-on-one SAAS training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.