Final examinations week is Saturday-Friday, May 14-20, 2022.
- Your final exam schedule displays with your class schedule in myNorthridge Portal under the Academics tab.
- Confirm the exam time and location with the professor before your last class meeting.
- If you have a final exam schedule conflict, contact your professors immediately to request alternate arrangements.
- You might be able to view some of your grades through myNorthridge Portal as early as May 14. Grades are updated nightly thereafter.
Learn more at Final Exams Information.
The last official day of the spring 2022 semester is Wednesday, May 25.
- If you received a grade of Incomplete in the spring 2021 semester, you must submit the required course work by the last official day of spring 2022, the following calendar year.
- If you need more time to complete the course work, you must file the Request for Extension of Time to Remove an Incomplete (PDF) before May 25, 2022.
- If you apply to graduate, you must complete the course work for any grade of Incomplete by the official last day of your graduating term.
Crunch Time Relief
Need to cut the stress before and during final exams week? Check out your University Student Union (USU) Crunch Time events and freebies.