Get ready to enroll starting as early as November 2, 2020. Waiting listing for closed classes also begins.
- Students in good standing may enroll in a maximum of 17 units (19 units for graduating seniors) from the start of registration.
- Students on academic probation may enroll in up to 13 units.
- The wait list limit is 13 units.
Before your enrollment appointment arrives, schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Prepare for advisement with the degree planning tools: the Degree Road Map for your major, DPR & Planner, and Registration Planner.
- Use Registration Planner to easily generate all possible schedules for the classes you select, check your preferred schedule for errors, and send it to your enrollment shopping cart, ready to submit when your enrollment appointment arrives.
- Make an appointment with your Undergraduate Academic Advisor or Graduate Program Advisor/Coordinator to stay on track to your degree.
- New international undergraduate students on F-1 Visas must enroll with an international academic advisor.