Spring 2017 Class Schedule
- English 300OL - Contemporary Literature Online
- English 305OL - Intermediate Expository Writing
- English 364OL - Short Story Online
- Humanities 101OL - The Forms and Ideas Online
- Humanities 106 - Cultural Eras II
Online Teaching in the Digital Age
Online Teaching in the Digital Age by Pat Swenson and Nancy Taylor provides educators with the essential knowledge needed to successfully develop and teach an online course. Throughout this practical hands-on guide, the authors offer 15 years of personal online teaching experience in language accessible to both the novice and advanced online educator. Developed through theory and practice, the text shows educators how to take the materials used in a traditional classroom and transfer them to a new virtual environment.