Apply to CSUN
Welcome, Future International Student Applicant
Thank you for your interest in applying to California State University, Northridge (CSUN). We know that selecting and attending a university outside your country can be challenging. The International Admissions team is dedicated to assisting you throughout the entire application process.
Contact Us (hours are Pacific Time)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: (818) 677-3760, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Office: CSUN International Admissions, Bayramian Hall (BH) Room 160
- Walk-in hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For requirements to visit the CSUN campus, please see Matadors Forward - Health and Safety. We look forward to seeing you!
- Mailing address:
California State University, Northridge
Attention: International Admissions
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8207
Each international admissions advisor is assigned to prospective students or applicants based on the first letters of their family name. Contact the advisor below based on your family name.
|Family Name||Contact Person|
|A to GANG||Ernie Hidalgoemail@example.com|
|GANH to MAKI||Lilly Hudsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MAKJ to ROCH||Maryna Volkavaemail@example.com|
|ROCI to Z||Fernando Vallefirstname.lastname@example.org|