- Quarterly rental payments to Department of Parks and Recreation.
(License agreement on file in Purchasing & Contract Administration).
- Artist models.
- VISCOM/RADIUS – Web/Graphic design.
- Athletic game services.
- Game agreements: guarantees and entry fees.
- Game officials designated by conference associations.
- Track & Field ONLY: student mileage reimbursement; traveling to competition or games.
- Vacation meal allowance: reimbursement to student athletes.
- Post game meal allowance: reimbursement to student athletes.
CENTER ON DISABILITIES
- Space rental expenses for remote training and annual conference.
Note: All agreements must be signed by Purchasing & Contract Administration.
- Providers of continuing education units: fee for units.
- Senior film project: reimbursement to students for supplies.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCES
- Senior design projects: reimbursement to students for materials and supplies.
- Performance ensemble production expenses reimbursements.
COMMUTER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- Bus transit subsidy.
- Psychiatry training program.
- Workshop presenters.
- Performance Assessment for California Teachers (PACT)
- Mellady Direct.
- Impress Communication.
- Referral fees (with Agreement on file)
INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Claim payments.
- Insurance premiums.
- Playday activity supplies reimbursement.
- Interlibrary loan payments.
- Testing proctor services at offsite location.
NATIONAL CENTER ON DEAFNESS
- Interpreter symposium.
(Approved by Purchasing & Contract Administration).
- Interpreters: non-CSUN personnel.
PHYSICAL PLANT MANAGEMENT
- Payments to individuals for copyright permission on printed materials; QuickCopies/Reprographics Only.
- Safety reimbursement in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
(CSEA Article 23.2 and SETA Article 28.3).
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s office booking fees.
- Uniform reimbursement in accordance with collective bargaining agreement.
(CSEA Article 21.17 and 21.18).
- Department of Justice fingerprint processing fees.
- RAD licenses.
- Student travel reimbursement:
- Submit a memo to Accounts Payable with student’s name, address and programmatic purpose of the travel. Original receipts must be attached to the memo.
- Annual payment to Parent Institute of Quality Educations (PIQUE).
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT & INTERNATIONAL
- National student exchange-membership, advertisement, application fees and other associated costs/fees associated with this membership.
- Testing proctors; non-CSUN personnel.
- Theatre production cost reimbursements (curriculum).
UNIVERSITY CASH SERVICES
- Chargebacks from contracted vendors handling credit card processing for uncollected transactions.
- Fee refunds from SmartPay processing.
UNIVERSITY COLLECTION SERVICES
- Collection: service fees.
VALLEY PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
- Artist performance agreement. (Agreements must be signed by Purchasing & Contract Administration).