In keeping with the goal of New Student Orientation, we have designed this program to meet the needs of incoming transfer students through the following:
- Providing the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and information about campus resources and services.
- Informing students on how to achieve academic success.
- Encouraging interaction among current and new students to ensure a smooth transition.
- Connection and networking with college administration, faculty and staff.
- Introducing career planning to encourage thoughtful and informed decisions about coursework and major opportunities.
- Informing students on topics related to financial matters which will bring attention to obligations, opportunities and responsibilities