Commencement and Honors Convocation
Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2020! For those that plan on participating, please review this website to help you prepare for this joyous occasion. For your convenience, we have pieced together a short checklist of things that you will require your attention during this process.
- Review the Commencement Procedures to Confirm Your Eligibility
- Confirm Your Commencement Ceremony Date
- Consider Having Your Name Recorded
- Plan to Attend GradFest
- Rent Commencement Regalia (Cap and Gown)
- Print Your Guest Tickets
- Familiarize Yourself with the Frequently Asked Questions
- Have Your Degree Conferred with the Graduating Class of 2020
As you work through this list over the coming months, be sure to stay attentive to your CSUN email account. During the spring semester, we will periodically send you pertinent announcements to help you complete this checklist. For those of you that will be graduating in this Fall semester, please know that you will always have access to your CSUN email account, so don't logout just yet.
If you have questions pertaining to the commencement ceremony, contact the Office of Student Involvement and Development at (818) 677-2393 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating your academic achievement at the 2020 CSUN Commencement Ceremonies!