FLIT 350: HANDOUTS
HANDOUTS and NOTES
- Homer and Hesiod complete texts (English). [FYI: NOT a class assignment]
- The site of Ancient Troy , seen from a space sattelite
- Homer: The military . (some texts)
- Homer: notes
- Sophocles, Oidipous Tyrannos Outline.
- Oedipus: The Family History
- Oedipus: : Questions
- Aristotle, The Politics Notes.
- Aristotle,The Poetics Text. [FYI: NOT a class assignment]
- Aristotle, The Poetics Notes.
- Aristotle: a biography (Brad Shepherd; Georgia I T)
- The Histories of Herodotus : An outline (Book I)
- Herodotus: Study helps. Notes and aids on Solon.
- Herodotus The Histories: the complete text (English). [FYI: NOT a class assignment]
- Xenophon on the Spartans: Lycurgus
- Notes on the Spartans
- Some Spartan Stories (Plutarch)
- Athens, seen from a satellite.
- Pericles' Last Speech (Thucydides, Virtues of a statesman)
- THE DEMOSION SEMA, the public tombs (recent archaeological discovery)
- Thucydides The Peloponnesian War: the text (English). [FYI, NOT a class assignment]
- Thucydides: notes & aids
- The Trial of Socrates: some ancient reports.
- The Apology of Socrates, by Plato: an outline.
- A comparison of some features of Socrates .
- Xenophon on Socrates .
- Chronology of Plato's writings.
- Study aids and texts for Plato's Apology of Socrates are presented by Prof. Dunkle [Brooklyn College, CUNY].
- Aristophanes: The Clouds: text (English).
- Changes in Greece: Philip II and Alexander III.
- Studying for the Midterm
09/18/2001, 7/20/2003, 11/20/2003 08/21/2004, 04/15/2005, 08/12/2006
May 18, 2009 9:01 AM
John Paul Adams, CSUN