(2) Graphics library
- Develop photo album pages of public domain images of notable people in your field
- Develop photo albums of your own photos for a topic related to your curriculum. You can practice with these sample files.
(3) Asset library
- Develop an asset library. There should be no more than one copy of each image, movie, or other library asset. Create it once, and link to it as many times as necessary (colors, links, Flash, movies, graphics, etc.)
(4) Document library*
- Include substantial unique content:
- files as pdfs such as graph paper, state standards, etc.
- Word documents that include graphics, tables and other publishing features.
- Excel spreadsheets (xls) that you can use in your curriculum
- Powerpoint presentations (ppt) that you can use in your curriculum
- Other document types for use by your students
- Google Docs.
*Note: You may adapt the files of others. If you choose to do so, please cite the original source and describe how it is modified for your class.