- Include a pictorial directory of notable people in your field of study. (Example: notable physicists)
- Include maps and/or aerial photographs of your school, organization, field trip location, or other information relative to your website.
(3) Electronic Discussion Groups
- Include web-based discussion group for your organization
- Post your key (access code) and address here. (92Z9397S26)
- Include instructions for use
- Use the discussion group for an educational purpose
(4) Synchronous Communication
- Include web-based chat , and include clear instructions for use.
(5) Electronic Calendar
- Include web-based calendar with key information. e
(6) Electronic Survey / Poll
- Include web-based
- construct a poll or survey
- conduct the poll or survey
(7) On-line Help , Glossary or Index
(8) Viewer Statistics
- Add a counter (view rank)
- Add viewer statistics using a resource such as Statcounter.
- Add a sophisticated analytic tool such as GoogleAnalytics.
- Include a Wiki on you site or some adaptation as directed by your instructor, or include a link to a Wiki user page, or a page showing the changes you made in a wiki.
(11) Drop Box
- Include a Drop Box which is set up to collect student work.