Please be advised the online university application system (CSU Mentor) will go offline on May 31, 2017. Please apply by May 31st to avoid any admission processing delays. After May 31st the university application will only be available in paper format, additional information will be available regarding the paper application process after June 1, 2017.
Below are the application deadlines for each department/program for Fall 2017
All Credential Program Applications are due August 8th, 2017. Application instructions can be found here.
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education, option in Curriculum and Instruction (induction can also be included)
*Applications due by July 15th
*Must have preliminary credential to apply.
Master of Arts in Secondary Education with options in:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Technology
- English Education
- Multicultural and Multilingual Education
*Accepting applications until July 1st
*Must have teaching credentials for all options.
Master of Arts in Special Education with options in:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- Educational Therapy
*Accepting Applications until August 8th.
*Must have teaching credentials for all options except for Educational Therapy.
Master of Arts in Educational Administration with options in:
- K-12 Leadership with Tier I Credential (must have teaching credentials and minimum of 5 years teaching experience to apply).
*Accepting Applications until June 23rd
*Accepting Applications until June 1st.