Departments & Programs
The Michael D. Eisner College of Education is committed to the study of education and the preparation and growth of individuals who pursue careers in teaching and the professional services which enhance human learning and development. Therefore, the College provides diverse programs to develop competence in the following areas:
- Facilitation of learning and teaching
- Educational administration and supervision
- Counseling, guidance, advisement and human services
- Educational research and technology
- Educational innovation and change
In the conduct of its programs, the College fosters academic freedom, professional and ethical attitudes, the extension of equal educational opportunity to all individuals, and a passion for education as a lifelong process of study and learning.
Please click on the department links to be taken to the individual department websites.
Click on the "Centers & Projects" link for a full listing of all our centers, projects, and institutes.