TADW IS HIRING STAFF FOR OUR 63RD SUMMER SEASON!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 25, 2020
Currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- STAGE MANAGERS (one for each production)
- 3 ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGERS (two for Frozen, one for Hammered)
- COSTUME SHOP STAFF:
2 Costume Design Assistants (one for each production)
- SCENE SHOP STAFF:
Assistant Technical Director
Carpenters/Props Artisans (4) (may double as light crew)
- SOUND AND LIGHT STAFF:
2 Master Electricians
2 Light Crew for Hang & Focus
- HOUSE MANAGER
For employment, you must be completely available from May 26th – July 27, 2020.
Employees must have the ability to:
- Clearly communicate with students, staff and artistic personnel
- Maintain a professional and appropriate code of conduct
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment
Submit a cover letter explaining the position you are applying for and your skills in that area and a current resume with three references to Garry Lennon, TADW Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit by March 25, 2020. Interviews will be scheduled during the second week of April.
If you have any questions, please email Garry at Garry.email@example.com