Student Affairs

  • Forms



To access documents related to activity planning, student conduct, academic appeals and other university procedures, select a category and choose a form from the expanded list. For more details about activity-related service providers, visit the respective websites for Disability Resources and Educational Services, Parking Services, Physical Plant Management, National Center on Deafness, or the University Club. You may also visit the “Policies and Procedures” page for instructional or policy-related information.

Note: Fillable PDF’s need to be downloaded. You will also need Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order for button actions and other features to work properly.

Academic Grievance and Grade Appeal

During the period of alternative instruction, signed complaint form with typed narrative/documentation may be submitted directly to Questions concerning the AGGA pre-resolution process, formal process, procedures and/or timelines of appeals, should be emailed to prior to submitting an appeal complaint form with documentation. Please review the AGGA procedures before filing at:

Or mail to:

CSU, Northridge
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8239

College Dean/Designee's Response to Student Complaint Form
Faculty Response to Student Complaint Form
Student Complaint Form


Campus Space Reservations

If you’re planning to hold an activity or event on campus, you will need to reserve the location in advance through the Matador Involvement Center. Facilities include the University Student Union, Plaza del Sol Performance Hall, athletic facilities, Magnolia Walk, Matador Square, Sierra Center, University Club, and Valley Performing Arts Center. To make reservations, visit the Permits and Policies page and select the Event Planning Permits and Policies accordion for a list of relevant forms.

Clubs and Organizations

Event Planning Permits

Your club or organization may plan various types of events and activities. To plan an event, check the procedures, obtain authorization, familiarize yourself with the university’s policies, reserve a facility and apply for required permits. Visit the Permits and Policies page and select the Event Planning Permits and Policies section for more information.

Marketing and Advertising

To access the permits and forms for marketing and advertising activities on campus, visit the Permits and Policies page and select the Marketing and Advertising Permits and Policies section.

University Recognition Documents (URD)

All clubs and organizations must renew your recognition at the start of each academic year. The forms you will need to submit are listed on the Permits and Policies page under the University Recognition Documents (URDs) section. URD packets are also available at the Matador Involvement Center. 

Financial Aid and Work-Study

Get Involved

Jobs and Careers

Student Conduct and Discipline

Student Misconduct Complaint Form

Note: Depending on the Web browser used, the form may need to be downloaded and/or saved to your computer to complete and activate the "Submit" button.

Please attach all documentation before submitting completed form.

Form and documentation can be submitted directly to

Student Health and Wellness

Student Housing

Student Records Administration