Student Housing applications are handled through our customized Student Housing Portal.
- To apply for Student Housing you must have a myNorthridge Portal account.
- Housing applications may be submitted prior to being accepted to California State University, Northridge.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first served basis. Space is limited and fills up fast, so you are encouraged to apply early.
- Take a look through the Student Housing Rules and Regulations before submitting your application.
- For rates and room information, visit the Suites, Apartments and Family Housing pages.
CSUN Student Housing is committed to providing a safe and welcoming living environment for all students, including students who identify as transgender, genderqueer or gender non-conforming. Trans students seeking accommodations for living in the residence halls should contact Matthew Soto at email@example.com. All requests will be kept confidential.
Please follow the link below to log into the Student Housing Portal
Forgot: User ID || Password
If you are having problems logging in with the same credentials you use to log into your myNorthridge Portal and CSUN Gmail, please use your CSUN User ID (e.g.: jas12345) to log in instead. If you don't know your user ID, you can look it up here