This application was created to improve the mobile experience of students, faculty, staff, visitors and neighbors who interact with CSUN’s campus and community.
The app is available at no additional cost.
Features (Updated 03/28/18)
- 3D Interactive Map
- ALL NEW! Find your way across campus or locate a specific room in any CSUN building quickly and easily.
- View your current class schedule, grades, test scores and important deadline.
- Account Summary
- Check current charges and make payments instantly.
- Ask Matty
- If you have a question and don't know where to start, Ask Matty is your one-stop-shop for all answers CSUN.
- Read news, view competition results and find out when you cheer on the Matadors next.
- Stay in the loop about important dates, e.g., campus closures, the first and last days of each semester, registration periods, deadlines for financial aid and adding and dropping classes, as well as events hosted by the Valley Performing Arts Center, University Student Union and Associated Students.
- Stay ahead on coursework and get connected with classmates and professors.
- Search the catalog for any CSUN eatery including its location, phone number, website, nutritional analyses of various menu items, daily specials and up-to-date hours.
- Emergency Info
- Access important information resources; always dial 911 first in an emergency.
- Employee Directory*
- Search for staff and faculty.
- Employee eTravel (for CSUN staff only)
- Users can add expenses or scan receipts while on the go.
- Design upcoming schedules, search for courses and enroll just as you would from a computer.
- Reserve a room, search for and renew materials or ask a librarian.
- Matador Life
- Get the latest on the happenings across campus,
- New feature! Request a preferred name change, record the pronunciation of your name, set your emergency contact, communication preferences, and more!
- My Financial Aid
- Review and accept your awarded funds.
- Read Matador athletic highlights as well as top stories about the scholastic achievements, community investments and worldwide impact of CSUN’s award-winning faculty, students and alumni.
- Browse through CSUN’s photographs to get a snapshot of campus and its students, faculty and staff.
- Police Services
- For emergencies dial 911. Access police services for alerts and crime prevention resources, or to file a report.
- Purchase Parking
- Choose from buy-now options including day passes and semester permits.
- Safety Escort
- Never walk alone again! Request a Matador Patrol member from dusk until 11:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday.
- Self-Guided Tour
- Welcome to CSUN! Begin your visit anytime by using this self-guided tour option.
- Short Term Parking
- Use the CSUN app to buy daily, hourly parking. Your license plate becomes a virtual permit
- Social Media
- Find all the CSUN Twitter and Facebook feeds here in one place.
- Student Directory*
- If you have a CSUN user ID and password, you can search for students.
- SRC - Student Recreation Center
- All students, faculty and staff can conveniently view the SRC group exercise class schedule, access SRC social media accounts and much more.
- Real-time CSUN shuttle tracking. Select your shuttle stop location and then from the Stops tab, view estimated arrival times.
- Get additional information on the CSUN app and view tutorials.
- UCS - University Counseling Services
- Discover resources including urgent care, individual and group support. For emergencies, dial 911.
- USU - University Student Union
- Find facility hours, locations and upcoming events.
- Watch how-to videos on topics such as registering for classes and graduating on time, catch highlights from the biggest campus events and look up clips of what classmates and professors are currently working on.
*Please note that some features are restricted to authenticated users and require a login.
The app is a work-in-progress, we’ll continue to improve and enhance your mobile experience throughout the future.
Native apps are available for iPhone/iPod Touch (iOS 8.0+) and Android phones (Android 4.1+).
Go to Academics, select My academics then select My Weekly Schedule.
Apple App Store: 62,777
Google Play Store: 24,580
Did you find a bug? Do you have an idea for future development? Let us know. Send your feedback to email@example.com or use the Feedback icon located in the hamburger menu.