Business Law Faculty & Alumni Scholarship - A $1000 scholarship is awarded to a Business Law major who has demonstrated academic excellence and financial need. Graduating seniors are not eligible to apply.
The Business Law Faculty and Alumni Scholarship application
The award recognizes excellence in academic achievement in Business Law. Qualified students receive a certificate signed by the Department Chair and the College Dean, and a Gold Cord to be worn at graduation. Students are honored by the department faculty at a luncheon which takes place at the end of each academic year.
Business Law Book Award
This award is designed to support students with financial need who excel in the department's upper-division courses. Priority is given to those students who demonstrate academic success and financial hardship.
Business Law Book Award Application
The David R. Lazarony Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a BSBA in Real Estate major who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a dedication to current and future community service.
David R Lazarony Memorial Scholarship Application
Donald Bleich Memorial Scholarship Sp2021- This $1,000 scholarship is given to a student who has demonstrated academic excellence, community engagement, and an understanding of the importance of ethics in the field of real estate.
Donald Bleich Memorial Scholarship Application
Real Estate Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award - The award recognizes excellence in academic achievement in Real Estate and is limited to graduating seniors.
Real Estate - Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award Application
Mark & Arman Gabay Undergraduate Real Estate Award
The International Council of Shopping Center Foundation and the Mr’s. Gabay established this award to recognize and provide financial assistant to students who are interested in pursuing real estate as a career. Plus, they wanted to give back to an industry that has brought them so much success and to honor their humble beginnings in this country as immigrants. The award includes a scholarship to be used towards tuition and/or related expense, plus an ICSC student membership.
- Must have declared a Real Estate Major or Minor at the time of applications
- Completed or currently enrolled in at least one course qualifying for a Real Estate education program certification, concentration, option, minor or major degree
Varies, typically $500- $2,000
This scholarship is funded by the State of California's Real Estate Scholarship and Internship Grant ("RESIG") endowment to help support students considering a career in real estate. Under the Internship option, students may receive an award for an unpaid internship in which they are participating.
This scholarship is open to all majors with an interest in real estate, broadly defined. Students must have completed, or be currently enrolled, in at least one course in real estate, broadly defined (e.g. urban planning, urban economics, geographic information systems, and property tax classes all qualify, in addition to the typical business school real estate curriculum).
- An interest in pursuing a career in real estate
- Completed (or be currently enrolled in) at least one course in real estate, broadly defined. This would include but not be limited to urban planning, urban economics, geographic information systems, ethics, and property tax classes all qualify, in addition to the typical business school real estate curriculum
- 2.5 campus GPA (undergraduate) or 3.0 campus GPA (graduate students)
- Enrolled in at least 6 units
- Financial need screening will be conducted as part of the application review process.