Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award Application
The award recognizes excellence in academic achievement in Business Law and Real Estate. Qualified students receive a certificate signed by the Department Chair and the College Dean, and a Gold Cord to be worn at graduation. Students are honored by the department faculty at a luncheon which takes place at the end of each academic year.
- California State University, Northridge students
- Majoring in Business Administration and Economics with an option in Business Law or Real Estate
- Graduating seniors (completing the last semester)
- Completed at least three upper division Business Law courses (for BLAW option students)
- Earned a minimum 3.5 GPA in Business Law option courses (for BLAW option students)
- or 3.5 GPA in Real Estate Option Courses (for Real Estate option Students)
- Earned a minimum 3.0 GPA in all courses completed at CSUN
- Submit web form below.
April 1, 2017