Business Law & Real Estate Upper Division Students who are currently enrolled or have completed BUS302/L may seek an upper division advisement with questions regarding:
- Applying for Graduation: If you are applying for graduation, please bring your graduation application with your MAP attached, make sure your MAP is complete and all your courses are planned. There should be no red on your MAP, only green for requirements met and/or blue for classes in progress or planned. If you need help in completing your MAP, visit: Degree Progress Report and Planner Guide.
- Change of Major or Minor: Beginning March 28, 2014 students who have completed less than 90 units may add, change or drop their major/minor online by visiting their myNorthridge account. A tutorial is available online: http://www.csun.edu/anr/soc/guides/major-minor.html. Students who have completed 90 or more units need to submit the paper Change of Major or Minor form to JH3121. An updated MAP needs to be attached to the Change of Major or Minor form.
- Course Planning: Information regarding required major courses or major electives. An updated Degree Progress Report (DPR) is required.
- Questions regarding majors/minors: An updated Degree Progress Report (DPR) is required.
You may book an appointment with Karla Montenegro or Jasmine Edelen online at:
(Log in with your CSUN Portal information. AdvisorTrack works best with Chrome Incognito or Mozilla Firefox. If you have difficulties accessing the website try a different browser or a different device)
- There are NO WALK-IN appointments available, appointments must be made online.
- In consideration of other students please be prompt and bring all required paperwork to your appointment.. Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Students who arrive late or do not have the proper documentation will be asked to reschedule.