Testing Center Online Registration
Students can now register for CSUN campus tests through the new online registration system. Students must have available their CSUN user ID, password and CSUN email address before accessing the online registration system. The registration process is convenient and easy. It should take approximately five to ten minutes to complete. Students must have a credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or a checking account in order to pay and finish the registration process. If you cannot pay by these methods, visit the Testing Center in Bayramian Hall 190 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Students may register online for the following tests offered at CSUN:
- Math Placement Test (MPT)
- Chemistry Placement Test (CPT)
- Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE)
Students and applicants who want to register for the English Placement Test (EPT) and/or Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) test will need to visit the ETS website.
Students registering for the ACT, SAT, TEAS, LSAT or other various tests, please visit the Admissions Exams page for specific registration information regarding these tests.
- Space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve availability. To ensure your seat, register early. Registration closes when capacity is met.
- Students must pre-register. Walk-ins on the day of the exam will not be permitted.
- Test fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and are subject to change. If you miss your test, you must re-register and repay for the next available test date.