College of Science & Mathematics Services Center / EOP

  • CSM SSC EOP Banner


What majors does the CSM SSC/EOP office offer advisement for?

Physics/Astronomy, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Geology. CSM SSC/ EOP offers General Education advisement and Major advisement for those students pursuing undergraduate Biology degrees. The office provides comprehensive academic advisement for these majors alongside working with the department. For more specific tailored major questions, please contact your major department for more information.

Is academic advisement mandatory?

Advisement is mandatory for the following student population:

  • Students on Academic Probation.

  • Students participating in certain programs such as SHP-PEP or EOP.

To see an Academic Advisor, do I have to make an appointment?

Yes, making an appointment promises immediate access to an Academic Advisor. However, some “non-appointment” exceptions are made, depending on the student’s circumstance. The office is open for “Walk-Ins” the first week of every semester.

Who can make an appointment?

Any student declared in the College of Science and Mathematics.

How do I make an appointment?

To schedule an appointment with your advisor at the College of Science and Mathematics Student Services Center CSM SSC/ EOP, you can use any of the following methods:

Where do I go for my academic advisement session?

Currently not available due to virtual services