Welcome back to a new semester! CSUN will be here with you every step of the way, offering face-to-face and online student support services and academic advising to support you on your academic journey. From classroom and library schedules to vibrant student life opportunities, we’ll continue to add information here, so please check back often.
Schedule of Classes, Academic Calendar
Academic Advisement and Support
Academic Advisement is available in the following areas:
- First-time freshman advising is offered in both group and individual sessions through the Matador Advising Hub and, for EOP students, at the college-based Advising Centers/EOP offices. See find advisor.
- New transfer students as well as continuing undergraduates should visit find advisor. New and continuing graduate students will find their advisor/program coordinator by visiting graduate programs.
- The Learning Resource Center offers tutoring, writing lab support, and supplemental instruction.
- The Matador Achievement Center (MAC) offers student athletes advisement, support, and tutoring. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 677-6356.
- For students taking degree and certificate programs through CSUN’s Tseng College, the College’s Graduate and Professional Education Programs and Services Unit (GPE) provides support from application to graduation. Students are encouraged to review online information for prospective students and current students; but all self-support students can communicate with individual GPE staff from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, or email general inquiries to email@example.com, or call (818) 677-3332.
- Current CSUN students will find remote and in-person assistance with registration, student forms, records and transcripts, bachelor’s degree graduation and more by visiting Current Students or by contacting CSUN’s Office of Admissions and Records.
- Students wishing to apply to CSUN in the future will find admission requirements, application steps, cost of attendance, campus tours, a taste of student life and connections to CSUN by visiting Prospective Students.
Library and Research
Find out about library hours, spring 2022 service updates, library entrance requirements and more by visiting the University Library website.
Access to Technology
If you need a laptop or hotspot, help with establishing a reliable internet connection, access to downloadable software, tools to communicate with your professor and more, visit Information Technology’s Keep Learning website, which is continuously updated with new resources. IT can also help with troubleshooting services and support you whether you’re learning on campus or from a remote location.
CSUN and the Campus Store offer myCSUNDigitalAccess, a convenient program designed to ensure students get the course materials they need to succeed prior to the first day of classes. The myCSUNDigitalAccess program delivers required course materials digitally to students when they register for any participating courses, with integration through Canvas.
CSUN wants our students to succeed throughout their college careers and they need the tools to do this. With the CSUCCESS program, we are excited to provide all first-time freshmen and new transfer students an iPad Air, Apple Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard Folio – for free – to support your academic success and to use through completion of your degree. Additionally, CSUN Ready provides free course materials for first-time freshmen through their Spring 2022 semester courses.
Student Life and Support
Whether you are taking virtual courses or coming to campus, our Student Life and Support page offers an array of resources for a full and rewarding Matador experience. There you will find everything from health and wellness resources to social and cultural involvement opportunities. Check back often for updates to keep you connected to campus and thriving throughout your CSUN journey.
Dining and Meal Plans
Matador Eats At CSU Northridge
Matador Eats is excited to continue its partnership with CSUN as the campus food service provider. Your dining team’s passion is to offer students and the campus community with memorable experiences through innovation both on and beyond the plate. With a profound focus on food preferences, safety and wellness, guests will enjoy the freshest ingredients and most authentic recipes throughout each dining concept.
G’mos, one of the social heartbeats of CSUN, is a personal kitchen for our Matadors with six different stations. From a full and fresh salad bar and G8 Made-Without-Allergen station to authentic Mexican cuisine and delicious comfort food and more, G’mos is the perfect destination to enjoy a balanced meal with friends every day.
Matadors also experience new and refreshed eateries across campus that present bold flavors matched by exceptional quality and value. These include Matador Mercados, Freudian Sips, Arbor Grill, Burger King, El Pollo Loco, Juice it Up, Panda Express, G'mos, ShakeSmart and Subway.
Our locations are prepared for walk-in customers and in-house dining that is in accordance with LA County Public Health guidelines. Additionally, our guests can take advantage of the new Boost mobile ordering system. Download the Boost app on your phone to customize your order ahead of time, pay and pick up at your convenience.
As Matador Eats adjusts to the campus population needs for the semester, operations and stations may fluctuate. For the most current offerings and hours, visit the Matador Eats website.
Each meal plan offering will grant students with complete accessibility to all CSUN dining locations. With each plan, your meal swipes will provide all-you-care-to-enjoy meals to G’mos. Additionally, MataCash is accepted at all retail eateries throughout campus, adding consistent variety and value for your student.
Learn more about the value and benefits of these meal plans by visiting our website. Whether your student is planning to live on-campus or commute from home, there is a meal plan fit for any lifestyle!
To learn more about Meal Plans and the evolution of Matador Eats, please visit dineoncampus.com/CSUN.
CSUN values the more than approximately 1200 students employed each semester throughout campus. Information and resources to keep you safe and enhance your employment experience during this time can be found on our HR Resources for Student Employees page.
Health and Safety
For the latest updates please visit the Health and Safety page.
Find academic information for Tseng College.