- USU still provides important services virtually (such as the DREAM Center).
- Pride Center: offers support and resources to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, & questioning students, faculty, & staff
- Associated Students: normally offers recycling, a Children's Center, and much more. Most operations temporarily suspended.
- Campus computer labs: (temporarily closed). See Keep Learning: IT Support for Remote Learning and Teaching
General Campus Resources
- CSUN's Fall 2020 Planning Hub
- IT Support for Remote Learning and Teaching
- COVID-19 Information for Students
- Library Support: Contact information for the Associate Librarian, Charissa Jefferson
- Learning Resource Center: offers tutoring, a writing center, & more.
- Nazarian College Center for Career Education and Professional Development (CEPD): offers internship and career help
- Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES) office: If you have a disability and need accommodations, resources or services, please register with the DRES office.
- CSUN’s National Center on Deafness (NCOD). If you have a hearing loss and need resources or services please register with the NCOD.
- Campus computer labs (currently closed)
- Food Pantry: can provide food and toiletries for CSUN students, faculty, and staff in need
- Emergency MataCare grants: one-time grants to prevent evictions, urgent child care issues, etc.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships: offers aid for applications
- CSUN with a Heart: Addressing Hunger/Homeless Emergency Needs
Mental and Physical Health Resources
- Student Health Center
- University Counseling Center
- Help lines (after hours when the University Counseling is closed) for numerous topics/needs (e.g., suicide, drug, rape, LGBQT, military, or any crisis).
- Student Recreation Center (SRC): offering virtual classes
- Oasis Wellness Center: (temporarily closed)