This is a tutorial only. No login is required.
Your current semester final exam schedule displays in myNorthridge Portal > Academics (tab) > My Current Classes (box). Always confirm your final exam schedule with your instructor and revisit your exam schedule a few weeks before finals to check for updates.
Did you know?
- Final exams are assigned to classes twice a semester: At the start of nonrestrictive registration and five weeks after classes begin to allow for room, day or meeting time adjustments.
- If you are unable to take a final on its scheduled date, you must make arrangements with the instructor in advance. Helpful: University Catalog Final Examinations Policy
- Final exams for summer and winter terms are usually scheduled for the last class meeting.
- You can view a final exam schedule for any class without logging into the Portal using Class Search.
Go to the CSUN home page at www.csun.edu and:
- Select the myNorthridge Portal link.
- Log in with your CSUN User ID and Password.
The myNorthridge Home page displays.
Select the Academics tab.
Your final exam and class schedules display under two headings in the My Current Classes box.
Your final exam schedule lists:
- Class title, course and class number
- Exam date and time
- Location. Select the classroom link to view its location on a campus map.
Always confirm final exam schedules with your professors.
To print a copy of your final exam and class schedules, click the Print View link near the bottom of the box.