Please review the Presenting FAQ for answers related to presenting at the conference.
CONFERENCE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
- When will the Conference take place?
- March 18 to March 22, 2024, at the Anaheim Marriott in California.
- How can I register to attend the conference?
- Attendee Registration will open on January 4, 2024. Information will be available on the conference website later this year.
- What is the cancellation policy for attendees?
- Cancellation requests for registration and/or PCWs must be made in writing and received by February 22, 2024. A $125.00 processing fee will be assessed. There will be no refunds after February 22, 2024. All no-shows will be charged the full amount. Please note: An administrative fee will be assessed for each registration in a group registration.
- Where will the Conference take place?
- The official hotel of the Conference is the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, California.
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Is there a Conference rate for the hotel room reservation?
- Yes, there will be a conference group room rate. The rate will be posted in September 2023. The room block will open for reservations starting on October 20, 2023. When contacting the hotel to make your arrangements, you must ask the Marriott Representative to access the Passkey Reservation System for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference room block. Please visit the Venue page for complete information on the venue.
- Is there a fee to visit the Exhibit Hall, and how do I register?
- The Exhibit Hall is open and free to the public. An Expo Visitor Pass is needed to enter the Free Exhibit Hall for those not attending the Conference. Expo Visitor Pass registration will open on January 4, 2024 and be available onsite Wednesday through Friday (March 20 - March 22). One pass is good for all three days the Exhibit Hall is open. More information on the Exhibit Hall will be available later this year.