This Event Has Concluded
Continuing Education Units
CEUs through San Diego State University (SDSU)
The CSUN AT Conference sessions have been approved for 1.0-3.0 continuing education units (CEU) by San Diego State University (SDSU). The primary purpose of the CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed a noncredit educational program. This record can be used to give employers, professional associations and societies a uniform measure of short-term educational programs completed by an individual. CEUs are not academic units and do not appear on an SDSU transcript, and cannot be applied to degree work at institutions of higher education.
CEUs are $39 per 1.0 CEU, paid directly to SDSU (1.0 contact hours is equivalent to 10 hours of participation). The CEUs offered are general CEUs and it is the responsibility of the attendee to determine whether the CEUs can be applied toward any professional organization.
CEUs are offered only in the following increments based on participation. You are eligible to receive credits for conference and pre-conference workshop participation. No other increments are available.
- 10 hours (1 CEU) = $39
- 15 hours (1.5 CEUs) = $59
- 20 hours (2 CEUs) = $78
- 25 hours (2.5 CEUs) = $98
- 30 hours (3 CEUs) = $117
There is a maximum of 23 hours of participation available through attendance at the conference sessions. If you attend a pre-conference workshop, a half-day workshop earns a total of 4 hours and a full-day workshop earns a total of 8 hours. Please consider your anticipated participation when determining the appropriate increment to purchase.
In order to receive the CEUs, all attendees must complete the following steps:
1. Before the CSUN AT Conference
You must register and pay for with San Diego State University. Registration begins 30 days prior to the start of the conference and ends on April 1, 2020. No registrations will be accepted after April 1, 2020.
To Register for CEUs Follow These Steps
- Visit our secure website
- Select the "Register" button
- Enter your RED ID and CES Log-In password. If you have not created an account with SDSU CES, you can create one here.
- Continue through the registration wizard to verify your courses/fees and accept the deadlines/polices.
- After completing the payment information, you will receive a course confirmation via email. Print this page and save for your records
For registration questions or assistance, contact the CES Registration office at (619) 594-5152 or email@example.com.
2. While at the Conference:
Confirmation of attendance of CEU registered attendees is required for CEU certificate eligibility. Thus, all attendees who have registered for CEUs must have their attendance verified in the following ways:
- For Pre-Conference Workshop attendance: participants at these workshops do not need to submit anything, as verification is done by CSUN staff. Nothing more is needed to be done by the attendee, other than attending the Pre-Conference Workshop.
- For Conference Session attendance: conference attendees must use the CEU Attendance Verification Form and obtain signatures from session presenters, confirming session attendance, while at each session. Following the Conference, the completed Attendance Verification From must be remitted to CSUN (see the instructions below). To obtain an Attendance Verification Form, either download the form (PDF) (XLS), find a copy in the Conference Program or pick one up at the conference Customer Service counter.
The conference Attendance Verification Form (PDF) (XLS) requires you to fill-in the title of the session and obtain the presenter's signature in order to verify attendance. It is required that you have this form completed during the session.
The CSUN staff cannot help obtain signatures nor are speakers responsible to sign forms beyond their session time. You will not be eligible to obtain CEUs if you do not have signatures. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to meet the requirements for earning CEUs. Please note, all Showcase Suite sessions and Exhibit Hall attendance do not qualify for CEUs.
3. After the Conference
Attendees will remit their completed forms to the Center on Disabilities at CSUN only via fax at 818-677-4929 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanned file or faxed copy of the original form are accepted. Forms must be remitted to CSUN by April 1, 2020. All forms received will then be verified and SDSU will issue the CEU certificate to pre-purchased individuals only.