Your education and well-being remain our top priority. Though CSUN remains open, several departments are serving in a virtual capacity to continue to assist and support you.
Resources include, in alphabetical order:
- If you are a high school student or a student from outside the U.S. entering CSUN in the fall, you'll receive academic advising from the Matador Advising Hub. Contact the Hub online, via email or by phone at (818) 677-2900.
- If you are a community college student — or student at another four-year institution — entering CSUN in the fall, you'll receive academic advising within your major. To find your major in one of our nine academic colleges, visit Colleges.
Admissions and Records
- To learn more about web-based tools to view and manage your academic, financial and personal information, visit How-to Guides for Students.
- If you have specific questions regarding your application status, visit the Contact Page. For questions or issues that do not fall into one of the Contact Page categories, email Admissions and Records.
- Submit student forms, including a legal name change request or an AB 540 tuition exemption, online by following these instructions.
Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)
- To learn more about DRES and the services it offers for Matadors with disabilities, visit Student Services.
- If you have specific questions, feel free to email DRES.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Department
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Department staff may be reached by phone at (818) 677-4085 or by email.
- Students may submit financial aid documents by mail to 18111 Nordhoff St., Northridge, CA 91330-8307.
- You can also review the Financial Aid & Scholarship how-to guides and tutorials.
- If you are having trouble logging in to the myNorthridge Portal or your CSUN email, contact IT.
- On the Student Outreach and Recruitment page, students and parents may interact with a CSUN counselor by selecting the red Contact Us icon to ask a question or to join us during one of our scheduled Live Chat events.
- If you would like to speak to a preadmission counselor from Student Outreach and Recruitment, you can schedule a 30- to 45-minute phone consultation online.
- If you have questions, or if you’d like help scheduling a phone consultation with a preadmission counselor, contact Student Outreach and Recruitment at (818) 677-2967 or via email.
Student Housing and Residential Life