The President's letters consist primarily of e-mail communications to the campus community on issues of importance to the University
and its overall goals and mission.
Interim President Hellenbrand's Letters
Dr. Harry Hellenbrand served as interim president of California State University, Northridge from January 1 – June 10, 2012. Below are his letters to the campus community as interim president. Additional communications by Dr. Hellenbrandmay be found at the Academic Affairs website.
To access the communications of the university's past presidents, visit the President's Office Online Archives.
- Invitation to Participate in June 11 Follow-up Budget Strategies Webcast
(June 4, 2012)
- Chancellor's Retirement (May 24, 2012)
- Participate in the Systemwide Budget Advisory Committee meeting
(May 18, 2012)
- Marking the End of the Academic Year / President Harrison's First Convocation
(May 15, 2012)
- J'Accuse! The New Anti-Anti-Semitism
(April 30, 2012)
- Dr. Dianne F. Harrison appointed as President of Cal State Northridge
(March 22, 2012)
- California State University, Northridge Reaccredited for 10 Years
(March 16, 2012)
- Key Outcomes, CSUN (March 8, 2012)
- Energy Efficiency (March 7, 2012)
- Who Is Impaction Impacting? (January 27, 2012)
- A Time to Re-Boot (January 27, 2012)
- Era of Transition (January 24, 2012)