If you are interested in enrolling in Winter, please keep the following in mind:
- Winter session at CSUN is fully-online and starts 12/26 and ends 1/20
- Financial Aid is not available for Winter and each unit costs $352. This means a 3-unit class will equal about $1,056 in out-of-pocket fees
- Once you enroll, you have two hours to make your full payment
Winter session at a community college is possible, but please check with the community college of interest to see what courses will be offered. Winter courses will often overlap with the first couple of weeks of CSUN’s Spring semester. Please plan accordingly and use Assist to find equivalent courses.
Summer session at CSUN can be an alternative to consider. Typically, classes are longer (6-12 weeks) and financial aid may be available.
Enrolling in Winter Term
If you wish to enroll in Winter at CSUN:
- Please Winter Term at CSUN for more information
- Enroll by visiting your portal and selecting “Enroll in Winter” in your Checklist (see screenshot below)
- Program to Enroll should be “The Tseng College – Undergraduate Credit”
- Term to Enroll should be “Winter Session 2023"
Academic Advisement for Winter Term
If you have questions about what to take for Winter please use the information provided to you during your 2nd Semester Advising appointment for Spring 2023 registration and the following resources:
If you have not yet met with an advisor for Spring planning, make sure to schedule your appointment immediately. Review your CSUN email for the link or call the Hub at 818-677-2900. During this appointment please confirm your Winter enrollment and any follow up questions.