Highlighted Feature: Changing a Grade Online
Admissions and Records has partnered with Information Technology to create an online grade change submission and approval process.
How does it work?
The process allows faculty to submit grade changes through their Faculty Center in the myNorthridge portal and then automatically routes the request electronically for approval by Department Chairs and/or Associate Deans. Once the final approval is made, the grade change is reflected in the student’s record immediately. The student and requesting faculty member then receive an email confirmation that the change has occurred. The process is now available in the myNorthridge portal.
To view a step-by-step user guide, visit the Faculty Center - Changing Grades (.pdf).
Faculty & Staff Documentation
- Degree Progress Report and Planner Advisor's Guide
- Faculty Center (video)
- Faculty Center - Changing Grades (.pdf) (New Feature!)
- Note: The Online Grade Change option cannot be used if the student has a record of graduation from CSUN. If this is the case, a Correction of Grade Report must be submitted to process the grade change.
- Faculty Center – Class Rosters, Emailing Students, Permission Numbers (.pdf)
- Faculty Center – Incomplete Contract (.pdf)
- Faculty Center – Recording Grades (.pdf)
- Faculty Center – Grade Roster Upload (.pdf)
- Faculty Waitlist Feature (video)
- Major/Minor Change Daily Report (.pdf)
- Major/Minor Change How To Guide for Approvers (.pdf)
- Managing Service Indicators (.pdf)
- Student Inquiry/Advisement Applicant Option (.pdf)
- Wait List for Closed Classes
- Withdrawal & Repeat Summaries (Faculty) (.pdf)
- Withdrawal & Repeat Summaries (Staff) (.pdf)