- Student Success Allies
- The CSBS Student Allies team are MSW Students who provide immediate response to support students in crisis and case management as needed under the direct supervision of a Faculty LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). In addition to being a near-peer support, the allies can also help those students who need more intensive services connect to off campus programs.
Allen Lipscomb, PsyD, LCSW
- BLUES project
- Children's Center
- CSUN Food Pantry
- CSUN Helpline
- CSUN Mentorship Program
- Institute for Community Health and Well-being
- Equity and Diversity
- A significant percentage of college students have a difficult time enjoying their learning opportunities while in college. Many students have experienced "mini" academic traumas before they enter college that reduce their confidence to learn new and difficult material. Recognizing that confidence and enjoyment in learning are two important variables in achieving academic success, ExCEL offers interventions and other presentations to present CSUN students psycho-education on academic motivation, test anxiety, self-efficacy, and academic confidence, as well as information about campus resources.
- ExCEL Video: How to Experience Academic Confidence and Enjoy Learning (YouTube Video)
- ExCEL Video: Selfies of Your Professors (YouTube Video)
- Klotz Student Health Center
- Matador Patrol
- Oasis Wellness Center
- RIO (Recognition/Insight/Openness)
- RIO is a 3-week psychoeducational workshop series designed to help students learn quick and useful tools and develop a clearer sense of what they would like to change in their lives. RIO is a curriculum-driven workshop series with structure and specific learning objectives, with each workshop building on material from the preceding one(s). Participation is strongly encouraged but personal disclosure is not required. The workshops were designed to respect students’ individual privacy while still providing ample space to begin building skills through experiential learning opportunities. All participants will receive a workbook to accompany exercises within the workshops. Students may participate in RIO more than once if they are interested in doing so.
- Strength United 24/7 Hotline
- Operating through California State University Northridge's (CSUN) Michael D. Eisner College of Education, Strength United provides a unique interdisciplinary approach to ending abuse and violence through the collaboration of mental health professionals, educators, researchers, students and volunteers.
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Resources and Reporting Options for Sexual Violence and Relationship Abuse
- University Counseling Services
- WISDOM: Women Inspired to Succeed and Discover Opportunities through Mentoring
- WISDOM is a dynamic program for Black female students at CSUN. It is geared toward helping you achieve academic success and enhance your social capital by developing positive mentoring relationships with CSUN professional faculty, staff and administrators.
- Women's Research Resource Center (WRRC)