During Spring 2015, 24 student teams created apps and competed in one of two categories: student life, or student finances. Apps were presented on April 30, 2015 at the Showcase and Award Ceremony. Congratulations to all of the winning teams. Read more about AppJam or view the AppJam Showcase photo gallery.
Student Life Winners
- Grand Prize: Matador Patrol (Team 5) Kyra Key, Rebecca Koller, Araik Yegiazaryan
- Second Place: OLÉ (Team 9) Karandeep Bhamra, Arianna Chiriff, Ibram Uppal
- Third Place: Qruiser (Team 16) Austin Frey, Alexander Mclaughlin, Damjan Posedel, Jaime Teelin Hoffman
Student Finance Winners
- Grand Prize: uCarpool (Team 28) David Barsda, Collin Cierlak, Sarah Cierlak, Jeffrey Hand
- Second Place: Coral Finance (Team 7) Raymond Barrios, Danilo DeLeon, Vladimir Jimenez, Kyle Shaver
- Third Place: Loyalty Card (Team 4) Shahdad Farahani, Saba Janamian, Seyed Kiarash Jannati
AppJam 2016 is taking place in March. Find out more about AppJam 2016.