Join us for the 36th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, March 6th through March 14th, 2021. For the first time, the CSUN AT Conference will be held virtually, giving everyone across the world the opportunity to experience the latest innovation, research, cutting-edge technology solutions showcased at the premier assistive technology conference.
The Conference will have live-streamed events, including the Keynote Address and Featured Presentations. Registered Attendees will have access to over two hundred educational sessions that will be available on-demand. For more in-depth training and content, there is a broad selection of Pre-Conference Workshops offered via live webinar format.
In addition to conference sessions, the Virtual Exhibit Hall, open March 9th through March 13th, is free to the public and offers an opportunity to interact with companies who develop the products and services designed to promote inclusion for people with disabilities.
General, Exhibitor, and Journal Track sessions will premiere on a daily schedule during the Conference week and will only be available for viewing on-demand until 5:00 PM (PST) on Sunday, March 14, 2021.
The daily schedule will be posted in 2021.
Please be advised that registering for the CSUN AT Conference denotes that you have read and agree to comply with the Conference Policies.
- Transferring or sharing event credentials is prohibited
- All session recordings and live-streamed events are the sole property of CSUN. Please be advised that unauthorized recording, filming, or photography of any nature is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the CSUN name/logo or Conference name/logo without prior permission or approval is strictly prohibited. This includes usage in any marketing or advertising materials and social media or website posts. The Conference name may only be used in marketing efforts in the appropriate context of attending the CSUN Conference.
- The selling and direct delivery of merchandise is strictly prohibited at the CSUN AT Conference.
- CSUN is not liable for any related financial expense, loss, theft, property damage or personal injury resulting from participating or attending any portion of the Conference.