Health & Safety
Updated: Decemeber 21, 2022
We are excited to have you join us for the 2023 CSUN AT Conference in March at the Anaheim Marriott. As we plan the upcoming event, health and safety is our top priority.
Currently, there are no vaccination, testing, indoor masking, or social distancing requirements to attend the 2023 Conference. We continue to monitor global COVID developments and will adjust our requirements based on safety guidelines set by the CSU system, the California Department of Public Health, and the CDC.
Here are some steps that you can take to remain safe at the conference:
- COVID Vaccination and Boosters encouraged. The CSUN AT Conference strongly encourages all, whether a presenter, attendee, exhibitor, staff, guest, or vendor, to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, we strongly encourage all attendees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 Booster.
- Perform a COVID test. We strongly encourage individuals to be tested for COVID before traveling and arriving at the Conference. Individuals who test positive should stay home.
- Complete a self-assessment. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home. You can check your symptoms using the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker.
- Wearing a mask. We will follow any requirements for local and state public health. All participants are strongly encouraged to wear surgical masks with at least three layers of fabric, KN95, KF94s, or N95 masks during indoor events.
The conference will be taking the following measures to ensure a safe and positive attendee environment:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the public conference areas.
- Event staff will regularly sanitize public conference areas and session rooms.
- Free masks will be made available upon request.
The COVID situation is an ever-changing landscape, and we appreciate your patience and assistance in helping to make everyone safe. We look forward to you joining us at the 38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, March 13-17, 2023.