Sede Vacante 1304-1305
July 7 , 1304 —June 5, 1305
Documents concerning the Conclave of 1304-1305 in Perugia
- The Attack on Pope Boniface VIII at Anagni, by the French and the Colonna (September 7, 1303-October 11, 1303).
- Letter of Three Aragonese Agents to King James II of Aragon, on the first month of the Conclave (August 18, 1304).
- Letter of G. de la Cera to King James II of Aragone, listing the names of cardinals in the two factions (August 18, 1304).
- Letter of Vidal de Vilanova to King James II of Aragon: reporting the angry exchange between the Orsini cardinals. (January 4, 1305).
- Letter of Garsias de S. Christina, Chamberlain of Tarragona, to King James II of Aragon: about the presence of King Charles of Sicily in Perugia (March 14, 1305).
- Report of Raymundus Guillelmi de Entìença to King James II of Aragon, about the outcome of the Conclave (June, 1305).
- Electoral Decree of the Cardinals at Perugia, sent to Archbishop Bertrand de Got, Bishop-elect of Rome (June 7, 1305)
- Pope Clement V acknowledges King Philip's approval of his Election (October 13, 1305).
October 12, 2014 8:42 PM