(1) Home Page
- Photographs: Include a professional photograph of yourself on your home page. The introductory text should wrap around your photo.
- Introduction - Provide a one page, interesting introduction to yourself. Your home page should include at least the following information:
- Background: Write one or more paragraphs in which you explain your personal, educational, and professional background. Include links to the high schools, colleges, and universities you have attended. Identify degrees earned and the fields of study in which they were obtained.
- Teaching: Explain how you became interested in education as a career, and describe the classes and levels you plan to teach. Provide links to schools at which you have taught or student taught.
- Interests and Hobbies: Describe your interests and hobbies, with links if appropriate.
- Provide a link to your home page where all of the above information is found.
(2) Photographs / Photo Albums
- Photo Album - 514 Website Graphics - Create a photo album for all graphics that are to be embedded in your website. Upload all assignment graphics to this album and references these in your website. Provide a link to this album
- Photo Album - Field of study - Include photographs related to your field of study (samples) correctly labeled and posted on a photo website
- Photo Album - Personal photos - Include a photo album of photos you have taken with your own camera.
- 3 Chroma-keyed Photos - Include 3 or more photos that illustrate the concept of chroma-keying. Use Pixlr to make the banner.
- Include a photographic banner at the top of each page of your website. Your banner should include a chroma-keyed photo of you with a background appropriate to what you are teaching.
(5) Assignment pages
- Assignment pages - Create a new web page for each assignment. Copy the text from the assignment pages in this site into each of your assignment pages. This text should remain black. All of your own contributions should be in purple. It is important to have this color contrast so that your editor and the instructor can quickly differentiate the prompts from your responses.
- Sidebar - Include links to all assignments in your sidebar.
(5) Editorial work
- Editor - Identify the individual who will serve as your editor. Provide a link to their page
- Your editorial comments - Comment on all of your partner's assignments in black text. Provide a link to your editorial comments page.
- Responses to your editor's comments - Respond to each of your editor's comment using purple text. Provide a link to your responses page.