We are here for you.
Contact Your Advisor:
- You can contact your advisor directly by emailing them (see below).
- If you are considering choosing a major in Health and Human Development please contact any one of the HHD Student Services Center/EOP Advisors listed below.
- If you need to call us, the number is 818-677-2883.
HHD Majors, if you need to communicate with your advisor, you can email them here:
- Mario Lopez, Director, HHD Student Services Center/EOP
- Sterling Davis, Academic Advisor, Nursing
- Sangita Dube, Academic Advisor, Kinesiology
- Nour Elauri, Academic Advisor, Physical Therapy
- Blanca Eliopulos, Academic Advisor, Health Sciences
- Miguel Hernandez, Graduation Retention Specialist, HHD
- Renee Martinez, Academic Advisor, HHD
- Ryan Mason, Academic Advisor, HHD Student Services Center/EOP
- Joanne Moreno, Graduation Retention Specialist, HHD
- Baldemar Soto, Academic Advisor, HHD Student Services Center/EOP
An advisor can help you develop an academic plan, resolve issues that are impeding your graduation and get you started on an action plan that will work for you now and in the future.
HHD Student Services Center/EOP
- The HHD Student Services Center/EOP is the advising center for undergraduate students enrolled in, or interested in, the College of Health and Human Development.
Graduation Retention Specialists
- HHD's Graduation Retention Specialists can help you stay on track to graduation and provide support navigating your way through your CSUN academic experience. Success doesn't happen overnight, but a little effort every day can bring you to the day that it seems like it did!