If you need to communicate with your advisor, visit our main advising page.
Health and Human Development (HHD) Student Services Center/EOP is the advising center for EOP Students and also any undergraduate students enrolled in, or interested in, the College of Health and Human Development.
General information and assistance:
Advising is available by appointment.
How We Help You: We provide
- personal one-on-one advising services
- academic success workshops
- transitional academic programs for first-time freshmen and first-time transfer students
- college-based academic advisement services
- recruitment and retention services for students
- assistance with adding and dropping classes
- financial-aid reinstatement
- access to financial assistance to those who qualify
- academic reinstatement
- university petitions
How do I know what classes I should take and how do I make an academic plan?
Use the Self-Serve Degree Progress Report (DPR)/Planner on your portal.
You must bring your Degree Progress Report (DPR)/Planner to your advising appointment.
- Freshmen and Sophomores – Lower Division (100 & 200 level) classes, General Education classes
- Juniors and Seniors – General Education
- Upper Division (300 – 400 level) Major Classes
- Faculty Mentoring and Professional Development
About Us: The EOP has over 50-years history of improving access and retention of historically low-income and educationally disadvantaged students. EOP students have the potential and demonstrated motivation to perform satisfactorily at a CSU, but may not have been able to realize their fullest potential because of economic or educational backgrounds.
Welcome to the College of Health and Human Development
We are the College of Life. If you are interested in pursuing a professional career focused on promoting and improving the health and well-being of individuals, families and the community, you have come to the right place. Our nine academic departments offer a variety of options/programs that prepare students for a wide range of rewarding and dynamic professional careers and areas of study. We are here to Enhance, Empower, and Enrich the human experience.
To get to a successful and satisfying professional career, start with a major that matches your talents and personality. Making an informed choice about your major will help you progress through the program that is right for you and to graduate in a timely manner.
We in the HHD Student Services Center/EOP are here to assist and guide you and to answer your questions. We take pride in providing a collaborative and holistic approach to advising. Engage in your academic process by seeking advising from the Health and Human Development Student Services Center and in your major. Ask questions--we are here for you! We look forward to meeting and working with you.