Special Education

Request Information

Want more information? Fill out our form to receive notifications regarding upcoming events, announcements and more.

Which programs are you interested in?
Preliminary Credential Education Specialist (Special Education)
Teacher Induction (must be employed as a special educator)
MA Degrees in Special Education
Added Authorization (must have a current teaching credential)
Do you currently have a teaching credential?
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.