38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Pushing the Boundaries: Accessibility in Virtual Spaces
- Date & Time
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 1:20 PM PST
- Platinum 9-10 (BROADCAST STUDIO)
- What do we control in a space that doesn’t exist? Explore the past, present, and future challenges of the Metaverse, XR, and interfaces that haven’t yet been conceived. Join us for a lively discussion as we challenge what accessibility and inclusion mean in the future. Our panelists bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from various fields, including research, XR design, assistive technology, and inclusive design.
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Join us for a lively discussion as we challenge what accessibility and inclusion mean in the future.
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topics
- Session Type
- General Track
- Ted Drake
- Raja Kushalnagar
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)