38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
The Future of Accessibility in Telecom
- Date & Time
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 11:20 AM PST
- Platinum 9-10 (BROADCAST STUDIO)
- Kevin and Keith will discuss the future of telecommunication solutions for deaf, deafblind, hard of hearing, and other disabilities. There are many emerging technologies that will impact how we connect with each other. Will Artificial Intelligence and Automatic Speech Recognition be an equitable solution? We will also discuss systemic and management changes to implement DE&I and Accessibility framework on future product development including marketing and leadership across the enterprise.
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Kevin and Keith will discuss the future of telecommunication solutions for deaf, deafblind, hard of hearing, and other disabilities.
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topics
- Session Type
- General Track
- Kevin Nolan
- Keith Clark
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)