38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Using JAWS Inspect and JAWS Connect for Testing
- Date & Time
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 2:20 PM PST
- Platinum 5 (VISPERO)
End users and their assistive technologies are often excluded from accessibility testing. This demonstration will walk you through how to integrate JAWS testing and JAWS user feedback into your accessibility program using tools developed for this purpose.
This Presentation Link is provided by the Presenter(s) and not hosted by the Center on Disabilities at CSUN. The Center on Disabilities has confirmed, as of March 13, 2023, content linked is relevant to the presentation, but has not been reviewed for accessibility nor will the Center on Disabilities attempt to remediate any accessibility issues in the linked content. Please contact the Presenter(s) with any accessibility concerns.
- Information & Communications Technology
- Research & Development
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Creating inclusive experiences for JAWS screen reader users can be challenging. This talk will provide an overview of how to include JAWS users in your accessibility program.
- Primary Topic
- Digital Accessibility
- Secondary Topics
- Evaluation & Remediation
- Law, Compliance, and Policy
- Session Type
- General Track
- Charlie Pike
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)